Unified Streaming packages, delivers and protects for both offline (Unified Packager) and just-in-time use-cases (Unified Origin - VOD/LIVE/DRM).
The following chapters outline the use of options and features as well as provide guidelines as to which settings should be used in the various use-cases.
The documentation assumes that you are familiar with the OS, its tools and the webserver that you are using, for instance Linux, Bash and Apache or Nginx - same for any other OS and webserver.
- Unified Packager
- Program Usage
- Packaging for Unified Origin
- Packaging for MPEG-DASH
- Packaging HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) with TS
- Packaging HTTP Live Streaming with fragmented MP4 (fMP4 HLS)
- Packaging for HTTP Smooth Streaming (HSS)
- Packaging for HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
- Packaging Subtitles
- Adding trick play to a DASH or HLS stream