Release notes version 1.5.*¶
Version 1.5.7 (2013-08-28) GA¶
- HLS: use IV instead of sequence number when specified
- HLS: added HLS encryption of WebVTT fragments
- Nginx: USE_CORE_PATCH for Nginx Live set to default '0'
- HEVC: subsample encryption, fixed reading of temporal_id_nested
- HDS: fixed double escaping of query parameters in f4m bootstrap URL
- Ingest of ismv archive (re POST archive in chunks)
Version 1.5.6 (2013-08-04) RC1¶
- IIS7: support for UTF-16 filenames.
- MP4: added fix for unavailable fragment (no sync sample when using mp4 as backend).
- HDS: write afra locals for each video keyframe.
- HLS: fixed offline packaging issue when aligning audio to video keyframe.
Version 1.5.5 (2013-06-12)¶
- HDS: added set/stream level manifests for f4m. Option is --hds.multi_level
- Live: added metadata properties (track_description, role, etc...)
- Live: added Events (EventID) to publishing point URL.
- DASH: added query arguments to init/media template instead of BaseUrl.
- HLS: rewrote manifest file creation for version 4 (using variant sets)
- libfmp4: added support for i, b, u and s HTML tags in SRTfiles.
- HDS: updated f4m to use proper URL escaping.
- libfmp4:added support for multiple mfra entries referencing the same moof box.
- HDS: added support for onMetaData generated by libav/wowza.
- HLS: --hls.no_discontinuities is now the default.
- Smooth: changed ac-3 metadata to support MediaRoom.
- HLS: added ac-3 sample-aes encryption.
- libfmp4: added default_kid and trex boxes to smil_switch
- HLS: added DTS HD descriptor
- DASH: added tref box for DTS Layered Audio.
- HDS: fix sample_size in truns when encrypting with Adobe Access.
- HDS: changed virtual clip offset (see notes about clipStartTime,clipEndTime).
- HDS: removed nil terminator from f4x packaged files.
- libfmp4: added support for encrypted ovc1/owma content.
- added UspIssPassThrough? (Apache) and usp_iss_pass_through (Nginx)
- HLS: output SPS/PPS for each IDR frame
- Added support for UTF-16 SRT files.
Version 1.5.4 (2013-04-04)¶
- HLS: added still picture for audio only streams.
- Added option to specify role (main, commentary, dub, etc).
- HDS: added work-around for Wowza bootstraps with invalid fragments_per_segment
- DASH: always write a SegmentTimeline for dynamic presentations.
- libfmp4: added libfmp4_global_init and libfmp4_global_exit functions
- libfmp4: fixed prefetch link timescale
Version 1.5.3 (2013-03-22)¶
- DASH: added publishTime and Period id to dynamic manifests.
- unified_player: added recoding until specified end live marker.
- HLS/DASH: added support for DTS and Dolby Digital Plus.
- libfmp4: added CFF boxes bloc and ainf.
- DASH: added support for DTS Layered Audio.
- DASH: added @start attribute to Period and availabilityStartTime.
- HLS: added variantSets.
- refactored all filepaths to a single consistent use of URLs.
- DASH: added initial support for HEVC.
- DASH: added verimatrix_hls for DASH.
Version 1.5.2 (2013-03-04)¶
- when purge is called with a single timestamp, it is interpreted as an offset relative to the end of the presentation.
- resolve manifest URL for composite manifest files.
- added option archive_length, write mfra index when closing segment.
- HDS: remove dependency on video tracks for audio only streams
- apache: abort transfer when push_input_streams returns error
Version 1.5.1 (2013-01-28)¶
- added option --track_description to be used as label (hds) or name (hls)
- use iso639-3 language in f4m manifest
- added prefetch link to http headers (for ismv)
- added first draft version of WebVTT output
- support for server manifest file generated by third party tools (missing data/parameters are added using the moov box / initialization segment)
- added hls keyframes